Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fawn Love

This is probably one of the most difficult pieces I've had to create. I really had a fear of commitment when putting the final necklace together. I don't usually add beads to my pendant. I usually like the piece to stand on its own, but lately I'm finding that adding additional elements can enhance the piece. I am currently loving the deer motif that is showing up in modern design, it has definitely added to my inspiration.

Technique: I sculpted/carved the fawn using a sculptors knife (?) At least I think that is what the tool is called. On one side it has a pointed spade type blade and on the other it has a curved blade. I'll have to start making some video clips.




1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

This is lovely; your work is so well done!