Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Rilo" the Fox - Fine Silver Pendant

I have to apologize I have been trying to get some video demonstrations up on my blog but my upload rate is so slow! Which just means I'll have to put the project on the backburner for a little while. Sorry :(

Lately I have just loved a song by Rilo Kiley called "Portions for Foxes" and I have caught myself loving foxes in artwork and photography lately. So I decided to try my hand at sculpting one! Below is a picture of my little red fox sculpted out of polymer clay.



After sculpting my little fox out of polymer I cast him in fine silver! Then I refined him a bit more brought out more detail and made some adjustments. Next I fired him and then gave him a little patina. He'll be available soon in my etsy shop if I can bare to part with him!




No comments: