Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trashion! Yes...Trash and Fashion!




This is not your mama's fashion! So here are my two latest artistic endeavors in the Trashion world. These are miniature collage pieces made with found text that has been recycled or upcycled into Jewelry! I think it is so interesting how when you combine words with common shapes they develop a whole new meaning to the viewer. Love it! So take a look for yourself they are available on my ETSY site for $27 each.


Wanna see more recycled, upcycled, trashion? Just type Trashion into your Etsy search. Here is one of my favorites:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing the number of pretty recycled goodies I found when I did that search. Etsy is the best!