Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Internationally Collected!

I am so excited this morning I woke up, got the kids going, and checked in on my Etsy shop. Well surprise of all surprises I had an international order for my artwork. I have only just recently began to offer my artwork online, so this is an entirely new audience of collectors that has opened up!

Can I also say how happy I am that my first international order was from Ireland, Dublin no less! I took several Irish Literature classes for my Bachelors Degree. I loved every one of them..such a rich history and beautiful culture. It is extremely near and dear to my heart and one of the first places I plan on visiting if I get the chance to travel to Europe.

In celebration of my international order here's my version of an Irish toast:

"Cheers to me! Cheers to you! Cheers to all the art we do!"

No comments: