Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Friday, August 3, 2007

Did you know that Heaven now comes in bar form?

Well I do! At least now I can say that I've sampled heaven in bar form and it was just what you'd expect. I recently received a couple bars of Morgan Street's White Tea and Ginger Bar Soap and it was so far above my expectations that I can't even begin to explain! First, as you may have read, I have extremely sensitive skin. It requires a ton of moisture and I can hardly keep up! So I have tried various organic and naturally made soaps in the past with no success. However, after trying this soap, I can proudly say that I will be a lifetime devotee of Morgan Street soaps. She can expect many more orders from me in the future! Love, love, love it!


Here's where you can some Heaven for yourself! http://www.morganstreet.etsy.com/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you alternatebliss. You're took kind :)

Anonymous said...

You should try her Lotion With Silk (Lemon Ginger is my favorite) - it is the best body lotion I have ever used!!! Very light, smooth and silky - talk about heaven :)