Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Monday, September 3, 2007

Jewelry Creation Just as Satisfying As....

Well if your a jeweler, then you fill in the blank! Seriously though there is a sense of satisfaction that only comes from creating a piece of art. Well after I started creating jewelry I have to say that there is the same level of satisfaction. I think it just comes from the act of making something with your hands and seeing that its possible to create something beautiful. So here a piece of jewelry that I created (available in my etsy shop: http://www.alternatebliss.etsy.com/).
I love the bird motif. Did you know the bird is a symbol for the soul. Beautiful. I hand cut this piece from silver and then filed and sanded it to a matte finish. The bird is accompanied by freshwater pearls and glass beads in rust and yellow colors. Have a look:


1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

This is beautiful and I love the way it is displayed!