Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Thursday, September 13, 2007

DIY Crafty Rebels!

I love the new generation of crafters! It's a generation that is fearless in exploration, experimentation, and innovation. This is a community that is not afraid to break the rules resulting in crafts that take familiarity and twist it into amazing new creations. Let me put in a small disclaimer here, when I say "generation" I am not referring to age! I have seen many crafters out there who build upon their wealth of crafting knowledge to make new and exciting crafts that hold their own withing the DIY crafting community. So here is a documentary on this rebel crafty generation that you should take some time to explore:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zH2HWPfwpOw

No comments: