Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Le Coeur Dramtique

The Dramatic Heart

Upcomming Events!
So I have two more events coming up this holiday season. One is in Tooelle (sp?) it's a craft fair with about 60+ booths. Dec. 7th. The other is at the Union Station here in Ogden. It runs Dec. 7th and the two weekends after that. I spoke with the organizer today and I'm going to try and get the second weekend of the 15th of Dec! I am so excited! I can't believe how quickly things are moving. If this season goes well then I'm going to try to get into the Wine Festival in Park City as well as the Balloon Festival in Eden.


Also, I just have to say how much I love that a mistake can turn out to a wonderful piece of jewelry! I wanted this piece to be called Indra's Net (regarding the interconnectedness of the universe) but it didn't come out how I envisioned. But then I saw it...an abstract anatomical heart. I paired it with a beautiful carnelian gemstone and it suddenly became "Le Coeur Dramatique" or "The Dramatic Heart." It reminds me of all things Concrete Blond, French, and New Orleans. Oooh la la say no more!

No comments: