Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Day - Opened My ETSY Shop

So I opened my etsy shop earlier this week! So far I am in love with ETSY. At first I kept stumbling across it as I browsed through various artist's blogs. I decided that it looked like a great venue to promote and sale my artwork. Sales are starting to pick up. I'm so excited!


Another great thing: there are so many creative and talented artists on Etsy. I could easily get myself in trouble buying so many beautiful things! Ooh la la...say no more!








This is a pic of an ACEO I did in oil pastel with a sculpting knife. I used the knife to mush and smear the pastel onto the paper. It gave great texture to the cranes feathers. It's available in my Etsy shop now. Frame and mat board not included.

No comments: