Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Giclee Prints Coming Soon!

Well I just put out a new batch of my art charms. Love em, love em, love em! Right now this is my most popular charm.







Japanese Cherry Blossoms. Originally I painted this with ink and watercolor. However, the one below is my personal favorite (at least for the time being)........

This was originally a watercolor also. I'm thinking of putting a print of this in my formal living room. I have some darker green couches that would go well with it. That brings me to my final point today which is... within the very near future, prints of my artwork will be available on my etsy site: www.alternatebliss.etsy.com


2 comments:

Cathy said...

just hearted your store - those pendants are gorgeous!
(scrap4u)

AlternateBliss Studio said...

Thanks so much!