Gumball Grenade Illustrations

AlternateBliss ETSY SHOP - These are my items available for purchase

Friday, January 11, 2008

Gumball Grenade

I am so excited the best gift I received this year was a hand me down! It was an Epson Printer!!! Given to me by my Dad because he was sick of paying for inks and wanted a color laser printer. What a gift! I had been debating for quite some time on whether or not to buy one myself and then poof this one appeared! So why am I so excited you ask... (drum roll). So that I can open my new etsy shop for my illustrations!!!!!! Check out the pics below they are the first that I've listed in my new shop called Gumball Grenade. These are 8 1/2 x 11 inch prints on professional grade Archival Fine Art paper and are printed using archival grade inks. I am so excited to roll this shop out. More illustrations are coming soon!



1 comment:

Tizzalicious said...

I love the top picture!

I'll go check out your Etsy :)